What is block paving and what are the benefits of using it for a driveway
Block paving is a popular type of driveway construction that involves the use of blocks or paving stones that are laid in a uniform pattern to create a solid surface. There are a number of benefits to using block paving for your driveway, including:
- Affordability: Block paving is one of the more affordable options when it comes to driveway construction.
- Aesthetics: Block paving can add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your home.
- Sustainability: Block paving is a very sustainable option, as it can be reused or recycled if needed.
- Durability: Block paved driveways are known for their durability and can last for many years with proper care.
- Versatility: Block paving can be used to create many different styles of driveways, including straight drives, curved drives, car parking spaces and more.